Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hello, Hello, Hello

I'm back at last!

We got the computer virus and spyware infestations in January and have been unable to safely go on-line since then until just recently. The solution for us was a new computer so I am now adjusting to Vista and will soon have to re-adjust to Windows 7 when it comes out as we get a free up-grade.

The old computer was gone over by our computer savy nephew and he succeeded in taking care of most of the problems but some remained. He told us the solution may be to reformat the hard drive so we have been saving files (photographs! music! crafts! and so much more!). But when it came time to do the reformat we lost courage. So we will be asking him to help us once more.

I have missed you all! It was difficult to try to get computer time elsewhere and I have had to read blogs on the sly and not very often.

It has been such an "interesting" time for us. So much to share. But right now I want to catch on what I have missed on your blogs.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, wonderful! You are back!!!

Kim said...

Aunt Martha it is soooooo nice to have you back!!!!!!!! We have missed you soooo much!!!!

linda may said...

Martha! I am so glad to see you back. I have missed you on here, I can't wait for you to tell us all what you have been up to.I had just about believed you were not coming back.