Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday

I think I figured it out. Linda presented me with a blogging award which I now show to the side. The award is "dedicated to many who nourish and enrich the spirit and creativity, camaraderie, joy and above all, ART. much art. I wish that this prize is entertaining to all those bloggers and to bloggers who day by day share this space and enrich it a little more each day." Arte Y Pico.

Now for the rules:

1. Select 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter the language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4. The award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5. To show these rules.

I've gotten this far but will have to consider the rest of the process.

Back to work today after vacation thru yesterday. So glad I took the vacation for VBS. I was really worn out this year by all that went on and needed done. DH goes back to work tomorrow (his normal work week is Wednesday thru Saturday).

Sadly, the littlest kitten died overnight. This was the last born and was the smallest of the five. It was nursing well along with the other four but was not as vigorous as they were. Sad but not surprising.

No comments: